The candidate is required to register for appearing in the GAT Test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Download GAT registration form and bank deposit slip from here.
- Deposit Rs. 700/ for GAT – General Test and Deposit Rs. 1000/ for GAT – Subject Test through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this Registration Form. All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your GAT Registration Form.
- Write your desired Authentication keyword of 4 digits only (for example: 1234) mandatory for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidates’ list on NTS Website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit correction query in provisional candidates’ list later.
- Tick desired Test City for desired Test Center choice. (In Para 2. of Registration Form)
- Please tick only one field of proposed study in Para 3.
- Please write your valid Email address (in Para 8. of the Registration Form) as your Roll No., Test Center and other information will be emailed to you at this Email address (keep checking your Emails regularly).
- Roll No. slips and Result cards will be sent through Pakistan postal service. Write your accurate postal address.
- In Academic record portion (Para 12. of Registration Form), write down percentage of secured marks in Two digits only, forms having any information other than percentage will not be processed.
- In Academic record column “Board/ University” (Please write only particular Board name in abbreviation (e.g. FBISE Islamabad, Punjab University etc. Don’t write school/college/institute name) in the Registration Form.
- Incomplete or improperly filled Registration Forms will not be processed.
Test fee is Rs. 700/-.
- By hand submission of registration form will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities and HEC Scholarships as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card.
- Provisional Eligible Candidate List will be displayed on our website at least 12 days prior to the test date on first come first served basis of the Registration Form (within one week of the receipt of Registration Form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 4 days only from the display of the provisional list.
- Final Eligible Candidate List will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll No. and Test Center will be allotted in Final Eligible Candidate list.
- The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS 10 days prior to the test date through Pakistan Postal Service.
- NTS will dispatch the result card with in 7 days after the test date.